This is an assessment tool that needs measurement items. Still, it is an important analysis for the manager to know more about his team, individually, and to know what talents he has at his disposal.
How to carry out the individual performance evaluation?
Before saying what to write in the evaluation, we will see how to carry it out. To do so, you must be aware that there are five types of analysis: self-assessment, 360º , by competencies, results and graphic scale.
Regardless of the chosen analysis model, it is necessary to consider some points before starting the individual performance evaluation : Individual performance evaluation
- the right time to carry out the assessment;
- suitable tools;
- frequency at which it should be done.
Now, learn about the benefits of performing this type of assessment:
- analyze the potential of each professional;
- check productivity;
- employee participation in the company.
What to write in the individual performance evaluation?
Now that you know the considerations for performing this type of analysis and its benefits, it’s time to figure out what to write in the individual performance review. See some examples below: I
- achieved optimal levels of performance and performance;
- created effective systems for information retrieval through (report action);
- is highly respected by employees;
- stands out for facilitating group discussions;
- shares good ideas and techniques;
- is skillful and creative in finding solutions to obstacles;
- delegate activities according to one’s strengths;
- devises innovative strategies;
- is innovative in adverse situations;
- establishes effective working relationships;
- promotes the culture of learning;
- holds employees accountable for their own results;
- develop viable action plans;
- has the ability to propose optional solutions;
- continuously produces more than expected;
- is transparent with project progress;
- recognizes employees constantly;
- meets all deadlines;
- demonstrates the ability to transfer vision to execution.
In this sense, it is necessary to remember that the individual performance evaluation is an opportunity to deliver constructive feedback to managers and employees. Therefore, above, examples of phrases that can be used for both professionals were cited.
Now, the tools you can use to help perform this analysis are:
Finally, it is important to emphasize the need to archive all this information. Each piece of data from an individual performance review will help you analyze the progression of every employee and manager in their journey within the company.