Guest post Here
Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post for Englopedia.com. We’re glad you’re here. You can submit your guest post here.
Please take a moment to review this entire page as it explains the guidelines, the submission process, and other important details.
This will ensure that your submission meets what we’re looking for and improve your chances of getting the article published on our website.
Before sending us your article, make sure it follows these guidelines:
- Article must have a minimum of 1000 words but not more than 2500 words
- Article must be free of spelling mistakes
- Article must be free of plagiarism
- Article must not violate any copyrights, patents, or trademarks
- Article must not contain unlawful, hateful, and threatening language
- Article must not contain profanity or vulgar language
- Article must not contain any promotional materials
- Article must be search engine friendly (use proper headings, paragraphs, etc)
- Article may include relevant pictures and videos with proper attributions, permission to use, or related licenses
- You may include links in the article as long as they make sense (no affiliate links)
- When quoting or using factual information, you must link to authoritative sources right within the article to back it up
- All statements in the article asserted as facts must be valid and based on evidence and related research
- Article must be submitted in the DOC format
You may email your article to Javed1387@gmail.com
We’ll do our best to review all submitted articles as quickly as possible. However, due to a large number of article submissions we receive on a regular basis, it may take a while to get back to you so please be patient and don’t resubmit the same article multiple times.
Not all submitted articles will be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any article at our sole discretion. If your article is not accepted, we’ll get in touch with you to let you know so you could possibly make another submission.
If your article is accepted, it will be added to our publication queue and published according to its schedule. We’ll send you a notification when that happens. We may also republish your article on our affiliate and partner websites.
Note that we reserve the right to make corrections and changes in the article as we see fit (such as its format, wording, spelling, etc).
Promotion and engagement
Once your article is published, we’ll promote it to our audience for wider exposure and better engagement. This may include sending a newsletter, posting on your social media channels, making an announcement or linking to it from your own website.
You must take active part in replying to all comments left for your article, respond to questions, and otherwise engage with the audience for the first 4 weeks since its publication.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By submitting an Article for publishing on the website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you must not accept this agreement and may not submit any Articles.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding this Agreement, we encourage you to contact us using the details below: