Which is not signed or whose author is not identified (eg anonymous letter ; anonymous text ).
What is it like to be an anonymous person?
Having no name; which does not bear the author’s signature; devoid of authorship: letter ; anonymous author; tip . … About something or someone unknown, without renown or fame: the show was performed by an anonymous singer.
What is the synonym of the word anonymous?
Same as: unknown, impersonal.
What are anonymous words?
Synonyms, Antonyms, Homonyms and Paronyms
- Synonymous Words . They are words that, although different in form, are similar in meaning. Do not stop now… …
- Antonyms . Do not stop now… …
- Homonymous Words . They are those that have the same shape but have a different meaning. …
- Paronymous Words .
How to spell?
Spelling used is written as anonymously .
What is an anomaly?
Meaning of Anomaly feminine noun Particularity or condition of what is anomalous, out of the ordinary. Characteristic of what is uneven or lack of regularity of a body, a product, a matter, a natural phenomenon, anything, etc: genetic anomaly . Geometry. Polar Angle.
What are the synonymous words?
Synonyms are words that have similar meanings.
- Joy: happiness, contentment, animation, fun, delight.
- Important: significant, serious, considerable, relevant, serious.
- Problem: adversity, difficulty, setback, tightness.
- Joy: sadness, discouragement, discontent, abatement.
What is anonymous anonymity?
- For Wikipedia: Wikipedia:Anonymous Anonymity is the quality or condition of being anonymous, that is, without a name or signature. It derives from the Greek ανωνυμία, meaning “nameless”. With the advent of telecommunications messages and, in particular, the Internet, it designates the act of keeping an identity hidden from third parties.
Why are comments anonymous?
- Most Internet commenting is done essentially anonymously, through the use of pseudonyms. While such pseudonyms may identify their owners, they often do not, leaving the author anonymous and, according to Stockholm University, creating greater freedom of expression and lesser consequences.
How can anonymity be partial?
- Anonymity can be partial. For example, if Maria, Manuel and Joaquim hold the only three keys to a safe, and if the safe is stolen using a key, then the author of the theft remains anonymous, although he must have been one of the three suspects.
How is anonymity guaranteed on the internet?
- Total anonymity on the Internet, however, is not guaranteed, as IP addresses, in principle, can be traced and associated with the computer through which the content of a message or website was changed (although it does not directly identify the user).